HERE’S WHAT I NEED FROM YOU:
1) Call or email me that you will be participating
2) Price your items before the sale
3) Open your garage early and display your items
4) Collect your cash!
Tim’s Tips on Having a Successful Garage Sale
1) Set up your “store” the night before. Clean your “sales” area and arrange items in an organized and appealing way (just like the way stores set up their merchandise). Cover-up or put away items that are not for sale. Make sure all items are priced.
2) Have lots of coin change and small bills available.
3) Keep your pets in a safe and secure place.
4) NEVER LET ANYONE INTO YOUR HOME!
5) For unwanted or unsold items, call Salvation Army at 1-800-728-7825 to schedule a pick up