October 17, 2020
7 AM – NOON
HERE’S WHAT I NEED FROM YOU:
1) Call or email me that you will be participating
2) Price your items before the sale
3) Open your garage early and display your items
4) Collect your cash! 💰
Tim’s Tips on Having a Successful Garage Sale ✅
1) Set up your “store” the night before. Clean your “sales” area and arrange items in an organized and appealing way (just like the way stores set up their merchandise). Cover-up or put away items that are not for sale. Make sure all items are priced.
2) Have lots of coin change and small bills available.
3) Keep your pets in a safe and secure place. 🐶
4) NEVER LET ANYONE INTO YOUR HOME!
5) For unwanted or unsold items, call Salvation Army at 1-800-728-7825 to schedule a pick up